Friday, May 12, 2017

Mother's day gift for you!!!

It's a mom thing! That's it! Jodi from Throwing Some Scraps Around and I teamed up (again) to give this FREE template pack to you! But you have places to go to collect them all! Scroll a bit down to download and get the rest! but first....

... a little note that my STORE is still 60% off through May 14th and you can win my store in my Fan Group, just go to nDSD events and leave me a comment that you're in(pinned post). I'll pick 1 lucky winner on may 14th!


Now go to my FANGROUP to download my second template.
Have you gone by TSSA's BLOG and TSSA's FAN GROUP to download her part? Better do so!
By Cristiana
By Elizabeth
By Lisa
By Ruth



By Magalie
Thank you for stopping by!!





5 comments:

  1. Прекрасный шаблон!!! Чудесные странички!!!Большое спасибо!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the templates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These templates are lovely -- thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete