Sunday, July 31, 2016

FLORAL HUES BLOG TRAIN!

Hi everyone,
this is my first blog hop in a very long time. Since I just started designing again and my store will open shortly, I'm very excited to share this with you! Come back tomorrow for a change to win our newest release I did with Throwing Some Scraps Arround.

For now I had the honor to work with other designers to get this blog hop for you.I made a mini kit "All things Pink". I hope you'll love it!

>>>PART 1<<<
>>>PART 2<<<
>>>PART 3<<<


Grab the rest of Floral Hues Blogtrain by visiting the links below. Don't forget to say thanks :)
Brenian Designs
Made By Keuntje  >>>you are here <<<

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your pretty kit with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors!! Love your theme!! The pig is just adorable!!! Love all the makeup!! The woman is gorgeous!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful THANK YOU bunches :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cute little piggy in there, and the papers are fantastic! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete