Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Serenity + CU spring flowers: Crocus

hello everyone,
it's been a while but I have been busy with all kind of stuff lately and when the husband is away we can get more things done, right?
Well let's get back to Serenity! I had a couple of things that ispired me to create this kit: my friend Jodi from Throwing Some Scraps Around made a new kit Bring it On! and one of my favorite bands: Godsmack their song: Serenity. My son drawed some really cool owls of which I made some elements from. Cute isn't it? Go to my store by clicking on the images or HERE
You'll enjoy a 25% off till april 12th on anything in my shop!
Serenity Elements



layouts by Magalie

Layouts by Lisa using on of her Shabby Chic Templates, you can buy it HERE

 and here she used her cluster templates, available HERE
Layout by Maria
Layout by Cristiana, she used my free template for 'A love for layout templates Blog train HERE
Layout by Elizabeth
Layouts by Jodi


layouts by Me



I also have a new CU pack in store: Spring flowers Crocus. These are flowers from my granma's garden! I hope you like them because You're getting one in my newsletter!
CU spring flowers: Crocus
I just opened a Facebook Fan Group, you might want to join to get exclusive deals, coupons, freebies, sneak peaks and challenges. You can dowload a free template that coördinates with Serenity. Scrap a layout and upload it to this post. Here's a peak of what you can get!
Made by Keuntje facebook fan group
Well that's it for now! But keep your eyes open as I'm collaborating with some wonderful designers at Pixelscrapper with Pass The Kit ;)
See you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment